Sunday, September 9, 2007
Lynsey's Trip to Maui
These are some of the many pictures I took while on the beautiful island of Maui. 10 of my friends and I spend a wonderful week in Hawaii enjoying the magnificent creations.
This is Fishbowl Aquarium; the best snorkeling of the trip. It was a long 30 minute hike over the lava flows but well worth the trek. The fish there were absolutely gorgeous.
This was one picture we were able to caputre with all ten girls in. This was on the rode to Hana, just off the highway; just beautiful.
Another picture at Fishbowl with Heather Williams and Shawni Meredith. Only five of us were brave enough to make the trek down there.
I had to get a picture in front of the sign where we ate athentic Hawaiian food; "Da Kitchen"
I don't know why we were so excited, we had to leave the next day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Looks like fun!! When can I go!!!
Post a Comment