After we saw Brandon, Chris and I drove 4 hours to see my brother Darrick and his wife Megan and their little girl Ava. We had never been to their new place in Red Bluff, CA. It was a short visit, but we had a great time being with them.

We went to a local pumpkin patch and helped Ava pick out her pumpkin.

Megan, me, and Meredith. I miss my sisters!!!

Chris scares me with that thing. Be careful honey.

Ava is such a sweet little girl. She really hams it up for the camera. Ask her what a turkey says and she'll tell you, "Dobble, Dobble, Dobble" it is the cutest thing you've ever heard.

What a beautiful picture, if I do say so myself!

I think we found the one, mom!

" Get me outta here!"
1 comment:
Where's the close up pictures of your prego belly?
Post a Comment