Monday, February 4, 2008

Leaving for Hospital

On Thursday, January 24th at 8:00 PM Chris and I went to the hospital to be induced.


We were in our room and all settled with the IV's by 9:00 PM I started feeling the heavy labor contractions by 11:00 PM and was ready for the epidural by 2:00 AM . After a few hours of rest, we were ready to have this baby Friday morning.

Unfortunately, my Dr. was in a surgery that was only suppost to last until 11:00 Am, 12:15 PM we were pushing. And an hour later, little Zach came into this world... and we will never be the same!


2 comments:

Robertsons said...

im sorry are you alowed to look that good right before you give birth!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you thought to take pictures before you left. Love the belly picture, a permanent reminder of the largest you got before it was over :)