Look at me on my big day! Last Sunday, I was blessed at church; all my friends and family came to support me. Thanks everybody for making my day so special!
Lynsey! I found your blog so I decided to say hi. Zach is soooo cute! We are so excited to have a little one of our own! I'm almost 19 weeks and due October 8th. I go for an ultrasound on Friday to hopefully see if it's a boy or girl! Hope you guys are doing well! your little family is adorable! Keep in touch!
9 comments:
it was a really nice day...thanks for letting us come!
He looks so cute! Hope you guys are doing well!
He looks too cute in the last picture!! He was a good baby that day! What a special time:)
wow, what a beautiful family you make!!!
Zach is adorable! Thanks for letting us share your special day.
You all look so happy. We were so bummed we couldn't be there, but we are looking forward to seeing you all this summer.
Zach your a lucky boy! You have good parents who love you and will continually bless your life.
Lynsey! I found your blog so I decided to say hi. Zach is soooo cute! We are so excited to have a little one of our own! I'm almost 19 weeks and due October 8th. I go for an ultrasound on Friday to hopefully see if it's a boy or girl! Hope you guys are doing well! your little family is adorable! Keep in touch!
--Monica
I found you from Jenn's blog. It was so fun reading about your sweet baby and seeing the family pictures! He is beautiful!
Post a Comment