Zach's face says it all, "I hate taking pictures!!!!"
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Zach and Mommy
I don't have any pictures of Zach and me that I love... My brother is coming down this week and is going to take some of us with his new fancy camera, but until then I tried to do the whole high school thing, where we tried to take a picture of ourselves. Didn't quite work...



Zach's face says it all, "I hate taking pictures!!!!"
Zach's face says it all, "I hate taking pictures!!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
LOVE the new hair cut!!
i feel the same way! i have all these pictures of wendy by herself or with ryan. it's hard to be in the pictures if you're always the one taking them.
I think every mom feels the same way. I have maybe 4 pics of just Molly and I. I have about 1 of Jaxon and I. It's hard b/c I'm always the one taking the pics, and I don't want anyone to see my fat self. Anyways, I love you new haircut. Ami just chopped all of hers off, and I am getting mine done next week. We can't wait to see at River Olympics!
Since this is just about the only way we get to see you guys we would like to have permission to still see your blog. Zach is getting so big!
Ohhhh, He is so cute. I love that little guy (and his parents too)
Linda
I can't decide who he looks more like. What a cutie pie! Love the new hair on you too!
Post a Comment