Thursday, August 7, 2008

6 Months...

ZACH is officially 6 months old (on July 25th).

Update on Zach:

Sitting up all by himself
Eating Vegetables (yum)
Big boy poops (yuck)
Talking (see video)
Rolling over (both ways)
Trying to crawl

I can't believe we have had him in our lives for 1/2 a year now. Time has absolutely flown by. Chris and I feel so blessed to be the parents of this sweet, sweet child. And I mean sweet. Do you know what he says now? Just listen to this video and you'll see what I mean. He started the day we left for the River (July 30) and has not stopped ever since, every time he talks this is what comes out. My heart just melts...





All my practice has paid off, usually they say DA DA first...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Zach! Momma always sounds sweeter when its said first :)

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

I love it! Zach is one lucky little boy. Matthew misses him and can't wait to see him again.

Shannon said...

Nice training! I'm sure he just loves you to pieces. He is such a cutie and it is amazing how that first year just flies on by. Davin is already almost 5 months!