Sunday, August 24, 2008

ANGEL'S GAME




Last Friday we went to our first Angel game with Zach. He was such a trooper, and stayed up to watch the firework show; his first ones (since he fell asleep on the fourth of July). He wasn't scared at all. He just watched with big eyes. It is so much fun experiencing things with him for the first time, this is why I love being a parent!!! Thanks grandma for the cute Angel's outfit!!

7 comments:

Ginger said...

You guys are such a cute family! I agree with you Lynsey. Experiencing firsts with your child are the best:)

heather said...

we were totally at that game too! but we didn't bring wendy :( it would have been a first for both of them.

ps. i LOVE zach's little angel's jersey!! i've gotta get one of those!

Shannon said...

What fun to go to a baseball game! We are debating when Weston's first college football game will be. I seriously miss Angel games. They are the best! I love the picture of Zach's little face watching fireworks. He looks so awed. It is one of my favorites of parenting to experience things for the first time again with your kids.

Robertsons said...

im sorry did u go to a game without us? um...not ok!

Anonymous said...

That's right, start him young! He's such a cutie pie! Lyns - Love your bob by the way!

jenn (+ will) said...

hahahah how cute!!!! i can't believe how big he is!

Anonymous said...

Lynsey, Zach just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I love the picture of him looking at the fireworks!