

I can't believe how fast kids grow... I always heard that you should savor every moment with your child because they grow so fast, but I didn't really know it until now. I had gotten these cute Spider Man PJ's from some friends(thanks Sanders) and hadn't put him in them because they said 12 months (and Zach is only 7), but I loved them so much and wanted to try them out. When I put them on him they fit perfectly :( and will only get a few more weeks out of them. When I saw Zach in them I thought..."What a big boy!! He doesn't even look like a baby anymore." This little fella has gotta slow down...


6 comments:
AMEN to that!!
He is too cute for words, and I can't believe how much he has changed since we saw him last. What a big boy is right!
I totally agree Lynsey! I had a pair of the cutest shoes for Luke and one day I thought, I should try them out, and they were too small. He never even wore them once. Baby sizes are all jacked up!
Oh I love it!!! He's such a cutie:)
oh my gosh, those are SO cute! i love his "don't mess with me, i'm in my spiderman p.j's" face!
The 2nd picture is so cute! He looks like he's on the prowl! He is growing too quickly!
Post a Comment