I haven't posted a video in a long time, but this one is worth looking at. My little baby is walking! This was taken a few days ago and today he is ten times better. Oh my goodness this came out of now where!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
oh my gosh! He's walking early! isn't he 11 months? That's great! So cute!
So adorable....I love the bed head picture too! He is just too cute!
He is so cute!! I can't believe he is walking. . .it feels like last month was your baby shower!! CRAZY!!
Thanks for the add and joining us the other night!! We will have to do it again sometime!
You will have to send me your email address and I will add you to my private recipe blog. . .if your interested.
Aw baby Zach. Your little guy is growing so fast. He is so cute! I can't believe he's already a year old too. Time really flys!
wow! i can't even imagine wendy walking. he seems so big. that was so cute!
Post a Comment