My favorite part about a baby's first birthday is their reaction to getting to eat cake for the first time. Well, make no mistake our son has is momma's
sweet tooth. After testing the frosting he started to double fist it into his mouth. No shame... I love it! The photos are in the wrong order, but you get it.

Lastly, a big thanks to all our friends and family who took the time out to come and celebrate with us. And a BIG, BIG, BIG thanks to my wonderful MIL, Linda, who opened up her home at such a short notice because of the rain.
5 comments:
i LOVE that picture of zach stuffing his cute little face! that's exactly how i feel about cupcakes too.
Awesome!!! My niece and nephew weren't into the whole cake thing, they didn't like getting dirty!! Zach is soooooo adorable!
WOW!! happy Birthday Little guy!! Love the pictures!! He is so cute!
Oh my gosh...what a funny picture! I love that he is stuffing the cupcake into his face!
I'm glad you got a good pic of him stuffing his face!
Post a Comment