Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've been tagged... TWICE

I was tagged by my good friend Jenessa about a month ago and never got around to it, and then she tagged me again so I've gotta catch up... These are kinda fun.
First tag...

The Rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write six random things about yourself that not everyone knows.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
5. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


HERE GOES...
1. Reality TV... I love the Bachelor... Yes, I know, I know. But this season really got to me with the single dad, Jason. And if you watched last season you know why. And for a little teaser... Deanna from last season comes back and tries to get him back... OH NO SHE DIDN'T! He better not!!!!!
2. Dental hygiene... I love to floss my teeth. Maybe it's because both my sisters are in the dental field, but I can't stand not flossing my teeth. I've probably missed 3 nights in the last 5 years.
3. I love The Sound of Music! My sister (meredith) and I know the entire movie word for word and every song. We would fight over who was going to be Lizel in "Sixteen going on Seventeen", just a few months ago I forced Chris to watch it with me and he liked it, although he won't admit it.
4. I recently started sneaking vegetable purees into our food... Shhhh don't tell Zach, he loves it and Chris does too! You should try it!
5. I invented a secret sauce at Knowlwoods (my fav. burger joint) And I'll give it too you now: Equal parts of their tarter sauce, ketsup, and honey mustard... TA DIE FOR! Definitely try that with your fries!
6. It is my dream to go to Chicago and view a live taping of the OPRAH show. My hubby hates her, but it would be nice if he surprised me someday... hint, hint! No pressure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next tag
Rules:
1. go to the my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people


I can't believe I am posting this picture. I was 8 months prego in this picture and feeling absolutely hideous. It was so weird that this was the picture I had to post because I think it is my absolute least favoirte picture of myself. But I definitely don't take myself too seriously; as you can tell from the ugly Christmas sweater I was wearing for an "Ugly Christmas Sweater Party" we went to at Ryan and Beth's in 2007. I found that jewel at a Thrift Store for $5.99 and found out that these sweaters are a hot item on eBay, come Christmas. I intend to make a killing this Christmas!

I tag... Megan, Melissa, Monica, Ginger, Beth and Shannon... Only if you want to and you need something to blog about...Have fun!

4 comments:

Megan said...

You are so funny! Did you sing to Chris while watching the sound of music? I have never been tagged before so this should be interesting. By the way how can I get invited to the cooking blog? What recipes have you tried w/veggie puree? I still need to try them on Darrick, but they work pretty well with Ava.

Lynsey said...

Of course I sang all the songs to Chris while he watched it... My favorite and Zach's are the pita pizzas, apple muffins, oatmeal raisin cookies and chocolate chip cookies. We still need to try some more.

J, J and B said...

HAHA. Oh my goodness. Love the Sound of Music and LOVE the picture. You still look beautiful!

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

Lynsey, Zach is so grown up and cute. It was fun reading your little known facts!