Thursday, March 26, 2009

I didn't do it Momma!!

I could have never imagined all the things Zach would love getting into. He is the busiest little guy I've ever met, and I thought my nephew was busy; Zach puts him to shame. Let me just paint a picture for you of the things Zach enjoys taking out and throwing on the floor over and over and over again:
Pots and pans -Check
Dish towels, oven mitts and wash cloths-Check
Tupperware-Check

Books, books and more books-Check

DVD's-Check

Just recently he discovered how to open our bathroom cupboards, and yes, found mom's personal items. I say, "hey whatever keeps him happy!" And how can you say no to a face like that?!!

"I didn't do it Momma!"

6 comments:

Shawni said...

I love it!!! Little kids are so much fun. My nephew did the same thing. So much excitement when they are exploring and getting into everything!

J, J and B said...

Oh my.. that is hilarous! I canNOT believe how big he is getting. Just wait until he starts talking... and talking and talking. :)

Monica said...

oh my gosh...so cute! Look at that face!!! I love that there are tampons all over the floor! Can't wait until Evan starts getting into everything...or maybe not! ;-)

Amanda May said...

LOL! I can't stop laughing...the "personal" items! He's too cute!

Unknown said...

Zach sure makes us laugh. He is really smart. Now I know all grandparents say that but this kid is for sure going to be a doctor or brain surgeon. He's so active but yet he can sit still when he's read to also. He is such a joy and a chip off of both blocks. We love you guys sooooooooo much and like your blog.We are glad you live close so we can enjoy all the changes. Can't wait for #2 Bird.

Heather said...

This will be a great blackmail picture someday!!! What teenage boy wants proof that he played with tampons!! teehee!!

I totally agree, I would let them get away with murder if it made them happy!!