
Going to the "play ground" has had a whole new meaning for me. I really have to play there, Zach loves to climb the stairs again and again, slide down the slides, crawl through tunnels, and try to jump off the sides, because he hasn't figured out yet that he will fall down to the ground... All of it really freaks me out, but I've learned I just have to get up there with him and play. This picture is so funny because it was just recently that I let Zach slide down by himself and he loved it, even though he usually falls on his bottom at the end he wants to go it again and again, he loves it so much that anytime he sits in a chair he trys to slide out if it.


3 comments:
Now that they can run and climb, they get so dirty, huh!!! I have finally stopped resisting when Luke stands on my lap with his shoes on and gets my clothes all dirty.
HOW CUTE!! :)
I am so behind on your blog. I forgot that it wasn't updating me when you posted, so I hadn't checked in forever. Sorry. I had fun catching up just now though. So crazy how big Zach is getting. He really is a cute kid. Davin is a much busier baby than Weston ever was and I have to follow him all over the playground too. I am actually looking forward to him learning to walk so I won't be so paranoid about him crawling all over the concrete and dirt. Boys will be boys I guess. Glad that life is treating you well.
Post a Comment