Saturday, July 18, 2009

In case you haven't heard...

WE ARE EXPECTING #2!! Yes, we were a bit surprised ourselves! We had such a hard time getting pregnant with Zach that I was preparing myself for another emotional roller coaster, but my doctor said that having a baby is one of the best cures for infertility and she was right! My due date is January 18, 2010 (one week before Zach's 2nd birthday). We are so excited and we get to find out next weekend on the 25th! Stay tuned for the big announcement!

10 comments:

The Vinsons said...

YAAAAAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been waiting for this announcement! haha! Can't wait till Saturday :)

Phipps Family said...

Congratulations! It is so neat to see pictures of your family.

Shannon said...

That is so exciting! Congrats! I am slightly hoping that you are having another boy just because it is so fun for them to be buddies. I hope that everything has been going well with the pregnancy so far!

Monica said...

Congratulations! I was wondering when you guys were gonna have #2! ;-) hope all is going well with the pregnancy! Can't wait to see what it is!

Darrick said...

So my guess is a girl! What are you feeling? What time is your appointment on Sat.?

Darrick said...

That last comment was Megan not Darrick.

The Shaws said...

Yeah Chris and Lynsey! So happy for you.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Keep us posted!!!! :O)

heather said...

AH! CONGRATS!! I can't keep up with you two at this rate :)

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

So exciting :) Zach will make a wonderful big brother!