Monday, April 19, 2010

San Diego Zoo

Last weekend we went to the San Diego Zoo with our friends, Sean and Bobbi, Mikey and Stephanie and their boys Blake and Bryce and Chris' brother Ryan and Beth. We had a great time looking at all the animals and watching the boys' eyes light up with excitement, I forgot how much walking you have to do, and you gotta love the Baby Bajorn, but my legs and back were killing me. Thank goodness our room at Paradise Point was right next to a fun pool for us to soak in afterward. Thanks Stephanie for planning such a fun little getaway for us!

The whole gang!






I love this chubby face!!!
Blake, Bryce and Zach-precious!
OHHHHH Monkeys!
Jumping on beds makes mommy nervous!
Here is Zach giving Blake a wet willy! Oh boys!

I can't remember the last time I had a picture of just Chris and I and one that he is kissing me too; it was probably our wedding. Steph had her nice, fast camera and caught one of Chris being silly, but I love it and wanted to post it, sorry honey, don't be embarrassed!

We had fun, can't wait to do it again!

7 comments:

thebirdflock said...

I love the pic of you and Chris. Those are the best moments to catch on camera.

The Vinsons said...

It was so fun! :) Blake is still talking about it, he says: 'I want to go to my other house, the one where Zach lives next door.' haha! We'll have to plan something for this summer for sure...

Shannon said...

That looks so fun! Davin hasn't been to the zoo since he was 3 months old. I think it's time we take him again. Zach is seriously the cutest! And you and Chris are adorable. No wonder you have cute boys! :)

The Birds said...

It is adorable!!! What a fun weekend. Thanks for having us!

Shawni said...

That is the cutest pic of you and Chris. Zach is getting so big. Your kids are adorable!

J, J and B said...

I didn't know your SIL was pregnant. How exciting for them. Zach is seriously getting so big and Wes looks exactly like Zach (remember Jenn's graduation western themed BBQ? if you want pics i'll FWD them) with his pouty little mouth!

jenn (+ will) said...

awwwww how fun!!!