Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How sad...


First let me say that I am doing exactly what I said I wouldn't do. Wes is already getting the second child shaft. I am doing better at taking pictures and videos, but I'm still horrible at posting and blogging. I also just realized that I don't have any pictures of me with my boys. And even sadder, we don't have a family photo. Wes is almost 5 months old, how pathetic. We were playing in Zach's room the other day and Chris had his phone and luckily captured his rare moment. I love my boys! Is it just me or does Wes look like he is catching up with Zach already? I am really going to try and stay on top of things. And once I get my pictures back on my computer I will update you all with some photos of Wes!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

This is such a great photo! The second kid really does get the short end of the stick. I have almost zero printed pics of Davin. I have tons, but they are all just on the computer. There are hardly any framed in the house. Sigh. Oh well. :)

The Shaws said...

Cute Pic. Wes looks so big. I can't believe how fast they grow. Hope to see you at Mom's club soon:>

J, J and B said...

Wes does look very big. I'm so sad I've yet to meet him. Someday! And, you are looking so pretty Lynsey!! Even if you're backed up on your blog, at least take lots of photos and save them on your hard drive for later!

Thompsons said...

Lynsey you guys are adorable. I can't believe how fast those two little munchkins are growing! I love the picture!

Shawna said...

This is such a cute picture of you and your boys. Pictures or no pictures, you are a great mom and I know that Wes feels your love!

The Vinsons said...

awww! What a cute picture! I can't believe how big they are both getting!! We need to get together soon!! Miss you guys :)

P.S. I know how you feel about the 2nd one.. I said the same thing! Life happens way too fast! :)

Megan said...

Although I love this picture of you and the boys, it makes me feel so sad that I haven't been able to hug and kiss that not so little anymore bundle of love. They are so cute and we can't wait to see you guys, hopefully soon!