Thursday, July 1, 2010

6 YEARS!

Tomorrow is the actual day (7-2-04), but I know I won't have time to post so I'm doing it tonight!I can't believe it has been 6 years for Chris and I. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't give thanks for this guy! How I got to be the LUCKY ONE, I'm not sure, but I must have done something right, probably before I came to this earth because I can't really put my finger on it! Anyway, this post is for you babe! Thanks for making me the happiest woman in the world. And oh yeah, giving me the absolute cutest little boys in the whole world!
* photo credit Heather D. Photography

6 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary Lovebirds! It was sure fun to see you guys last week, and meet little Wes. He is so precious! Hope you we can do it again soon.

The Birds said...

Happy Anniversary Chris and Lynsey! You do have adoreable kids!

Shannon said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 6 years. You guys are a beautiful couple and you do have cute boys!

heather said...

you guys are such a cute couple and that is such a cute picture! happy anniversary! i hope it was fun.

ps. how's the potty training going? wendy's gonna start soon, so you'll have to let me know what works.

J, J and B said...

That IS a really cute photo! I can't believe it's been 6 years! You guys are such a great family and great friends!

Thompsons said...

adorable picture! :)