Friday, November 26, 2010

"Zach's funny!"

I keep telling myself that I need to start writing down some of the cute and funny things that Zach says, well it has been way too long and I'm starting now.  Zach's favorite thing to do is laugh.  Whenever someone else is laughing (for whatever reason) Zach says, "Mommy's funny"(or whoever is laughing) So these posts will be titled- "Zach's funny!"

Lately, Zach has been into differentiating between genders. For clarification-with clothes on! One day we were driving in the car (where we have our best conversations) and I heard Zach in the back, "Daddy's a man, Papa's a man, Uncle Jake's a man. That's three mans all in a row" (did I mention he loves to count) .  I say, "what is mommy?" "A woman" "Yes, very good. "  And what are you?" "I'm a little man!"  "What is Wes?" " A little baby man!" So stinking cute!

I love my "little man"! I love this picture because he reminds me so much of "my" man!

6 comments:

Megan said...

He is such a little hunk Lynsey! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Thanks for the little inspiration of writing sown some of the cute things our kids do down. I don't every want to forget this time, but I know I will if I don't take the time to jot things down.

Shannon said...

I love the funny things kids say and the way they think. Good call writing it down!
PS-Our Christmas tree is set up on top of a box 12-18 inches high that Ian built out of scrap wood we found in our garage when we moved in. My parents had a similar box that we used growing up. It's nice to keep the tree out of reach of little hands. It also makes more room for presents underneath! :)

Viramontes said...

Lynsey, Zach is HILARIOUS. I love that little man and feel so blessed to hear and see lots of those funny things he does. I love you guys so much. XOXOXO

Thompsons said...

Way to go with all the blogging. Little Zach is so handsome (Wes too!) and SMART! You better watch out for the girls later on because they will be after him. :) Now you can call me anytime you want to do something like the aquarium of the pacific. I'm so happy to live close!

The Birds said...

So Handsome....can I say I have way cute nephews...without being biased? :)

J, J and B said...

Zach's at a great age. They really start thinking about things and it's so fun to see things through their eyes as they're learning! He's getting SO BIG. What a handsome (little) guy!