Friday, September 14, 2007

It's A Boy!!!

Chris and I are so delighted to be expecting a baby boy!!

There is no doubt it's a boy!!!
There he is waving high to everyone!
Chris laughed at me when I told him that he has his profile. Don't you see it too? (just joking)

4 comments:

Nau Ohana said...

Congratulations again! How exciting. Wow a boy! I'm sure Chris is very happy. Keep posting. We love to see the latest happenings with your family.

Love you guys,
The Nau's

thebirdflock said...

I truly think it is nice to have a boy first... but that is all I know too:) I am so excited for you. I hope it works out for you to come visit. We are looking forward to seeing you guys:)
p.s I think your blog is looking great!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog. Amanda Phipps told me you guys had a blog so she sent me over the address. I told Melissa she needs to get one soon!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! Of course its a boy!