Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another photo shoot...




I think I have 60 photo shoots of just Zach, but I recently took these ones and I had to post them. I swear he thinks he's a model. He gets these little pouty faces and I just laugh.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the blue steel. Very very very good looking.

Monica said...

I feel you with the taking a ZILLION pictures!! I guess we will be glad later when they're all grown up and we have all the cute memories! Those pictures are too cute! I love the model pose! haha!

jenn (+ will) said...

yes he's totally looking right into the camera!

Fenn Family said...

He's going to be a heartbreaker!! I can't believe how big he is getting....crazy!

heather said...

you can never have enough pictures- my favorite is the first one! so cute!

ps. i LOVE the lion costume!!

Darrick said...

He is a model lynsey. He is so cute. I can't wait to see you guys soon. Ava misses baby Zach. The little lion nose is just too much. He is to die for!!!!!