Thursday, November 6, 2008

Zach's First Halloween



I've always loved Halloween, but now that I have a child it is so much more enjoyable. Although he isn't into trick-or-treating yet, it was still so much fun. Zach was a lion cub and I tried to do a little face painting, but as you can see all I got to do was a little spat on his nose and I was surprised I even got that, he was not having it!

5 comments:

jenn (+ will) said...

so adorable!

Shannon said...

Cutest lion ever. I'm impressed you got any face painting on too!

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute!!! Christmas is soooo much more fun when you have kids!!!

Monica said...

How adorable is that costume?!? Great job on getting the dot on his nose! ;-)

Ginger said...

Seriously, the cutest lion I have ever seen! You just want to give him a hug he's so cute!