Sunday, July 26, 2009

IT'S A.......

BOY!!!


We can't wait to meet our new little guy. Zach is so excited to have a little brother, (not really but I'm hoping he is)! I'm only bummed because we have NO boy names yet, so if you have any ideas...

7 comments:

Darrick said...

You guys are doing such a great job with Zach, second time around with another little boy will be a piece cake. We are so excited for you.

The Vinsons said...

So excited for you guys! Congrats!!!

Jeanney said...

We are so excited for your little family!! We are expecting too, not until March though. We are hoping for a boy!!! We are doing the four letter thing, Jane, Lily. So to continue that & if a boy, Sean, Josh, Paul, Dave, Mike. I love Matt too.

Shannon said...

I am so excited for you! The only thing better than having a little boy is having two little boys. I'm sure Zach will love having a little brother . . . eventually. :) I like the name Jonas or Jonah, but would never use it because it sounds weird with my last name.

Anonymous said...

Aww, so excited for you guys!!! :) Another little boy!! you know I have some names for ya....!

Monica said...

Congratulations! that is so exciting! we are hoping for a boy next cuz they can be great little buddies! I'm sure Zach and the new little guy will have so much fun together! How neat!

Amanda May said...

I need to keep up on ya'll! I had no idea! Congrats!