Saturday, October 3, 2009
BOYS WILL BE BOYS....
I never really understood that saying, until I had ZACH!!! He is definitely all boy! There is no slowing him down, he is either in 1st or 5th gear, no in between!!! I always knew we would have some trips to the ER but I didn't think it would be so soon! Last month on Aug. 16th @ 1:30 pm (I will forever remember this day) Zach was in Nursery at church and fell straight into a door jam, of course he was running!!! He split his head right open, so bad that when he was just about to get the stitches Chris and I looked at each other and said, "Is that his skull?" Never a sight a mother wants to see. After 8 lovely stitches, Chris crowned Zach with the nickname of STITCH. I don't know who this whole ordeal was harder on- Zach or Chris and I? Anyway we survived and I am an even more paranoid mother than before. Can't wait for what he has in store for us next. Here are some pictures of the before and after. I will keep you posted of his changing scar and give you tips as to what gels, creams and oils work best, because we are using them all, (sunscreen is a must)!

My don't mess with me face!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my gosh! Poor Zach! Man...I am dreading those days of gashes, cuts, bleeding and trips to the ER! Gotta love little boys! The scar actually doesn't look that bad though!
K...love teh 2nd pic and now he has a cool scar :)
Poor little man! Poor nursery leaders too! His scar already looks tons better! We have some experience with having boys with facial scars. Definitely sunscreen. Also, the good news is when they are really little they heal really well and quickly. I can't see any of Weston's scars from his 18 month old major facial road rash. His latest episode is still there, but it's fading. I bet in another year it will be gone. Aren't you glad you're having another little boy?!? :)
Post a Comment