This is the old sewing machine that my mom let me use, it worked pretty good for being so old- I didn't really have anything to compare it to.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Call me Crazy...
I decided to make a Quite book for Zach to enjoy during church! Crazy right? Especially for someone who doesn't know how to sew! Well, I was determined and after many months of hard work I am pretty much done. I have a few finishing touches but am pretty pleased with the outcome. This book has opened a whole new love of sewing and crafting. I am definitely no Martha Stewart, but I enjoy the satisfaction of actually making something... I will keep you posted with all my projects! Here are some photos of the pages before I sewed them together. There are a few more that didn't make this photo...

This is the old sewing machine that my mom let me use, it worked pretty good for being so old- I didn't really have anything to compare it to.
This is the old sewing machine that my mom let me use, it worked pretty good for being so old- I didn't really have anything to compare it to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What a cute idea! I love it! You are so crafty!
That is so awesome...I can't wait to see the finished project!
This looks great Lynsey! It looks like so much fun, I want to play with it! I truly believe that everyone has an artistic side. I'm so glad that you found and are nurturing yours.
That is such a cute book. I need to make something like that.
lynsey you are awesome! i want to see it in real life!
Post a Comment