Petting Zoos gross me out, but Zach was having a blast chasing after the sheep!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
"Zach look at mommy!"....
Yeah right! This kid will not hold still for a second. Every picture I have of him is either of his head looking down or he ran out of the picture. It doesn't help that digital cameras were not made for toddlers. But I love all these pictures of Zach trying to pick up every pumpkin he saw!





Petting Zoos gross me out, but Zach was having a blast chasing after the sheep!


Petting Zoos gross me out, but Zach was having a blast chasing after the sheep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
u guys look great!
I love all the cut off pictures you got! how funny! Now we just have to take a million to get some that look good! Gotta love little boys! Love the Daddy and Zach picture...so cute! And you hardly even look prego...30 weeks?!?
That is one ginormous pumpkin there at the end. I love all the pictures of Zack trying to pick up pumpkins too. It's so funny watching little kids interact with vegetables bigger than them. :) Also, you look fabulous! Congrats on finishing the quiet book. I'm impressed.
Your pictures look great! So cute and true to life!
Post a Comment