I finished the quiet book for Zach and am never going to sew again! No not really, I actually really love sewing now, I think I just need a break for a while.
I love it and am so impressed! You have inspired me and have given me the itch to sew. We miss you guys. Zach is getting so big. Hope your pregnancy is going well.
The book looks great! Let me know when you get the itch to sew again. I know of plenty of sites with free patterns and ideas. They always get me in trouble and give me what I call "crafter A.D.D."
That looks amazing! I am so impressed with your mad sewing skills! Hey, so I have lost your email. . . I was going to email you about a possible maternity shoot if you were interested in slightest. Email and let me know if it is something you would consider. heather@thedickens.tv
Thanks! I am pretty bummed you guys aren't in our ward anymore!
7 comments:
good job!!
Yeay! I'm sure he'll love it! Hope it works after all that hard work! I'm sure it will! :)
I love it and am so impressed! You have inspired me and have given me the itch to sew. We miss you guys. Zach is getting so big. Hope your pregnancy is going well.
The book looks great! Let me know when you get the itch to sew again. I know of plenty of sites with free patterns and ideas. They always get me in trouble and give me what I call "crafter A.D.D."
So Cute! I love it.
wow! bring it on saturday, i wanna see it! you are so awesome!
That looks amazing! I am so impressed with your mad sewing skills!
Hey, so I have lost your email. . . I was going to email you about a possible maternity shoot if you were interested in slightest. Email and let me know if it is something you would consider.
heather@thedickens.tv
Thanks! I am pretty bummed you guys aren't in our ward anymore!
Post a Comment