I had to post today because my friend Heather took our family pictures (if you got our card, she did those too) and I couldn't wait to tell you about her. Not only is she a wonderful photographer, but she is also such a sweetheart! You would not be disappointed with her!!! Check out her website www.heatherdickens.com and see what she is all about! Thanks Heather!













7 comments:
i loved your christmas card pictures! only you could look so dang cute 8 months pregnant! good luck with baby bird #2!!!
so cute!
Those pictures are so darling! I love the one of Chris and Zach, like look like two peas in a pod. Ditto on what a cute pregnant girl you are, not to mention brave wearing those heels on a rocky trail 8 months pregnant. You go girl! I'm sure you guessed that this is Megan not Darrick.
Gosh Heather takes such good pics, huh? You all look great!
Love love love your pics, so cute.....Zack is so cute and all of them are so cute!!! Can't wait to see cute pics of #2.....love ya!
Family pictures are so fun. Yours turned out so cute. You look beautiful as always, even 8 months pregnant! I am so excited for you to have baby boy #2. I really thought having 2 wasn't as hard and I thought it would be, but everyone is different, so good luck!!! I hope everything goes well with the birth. Can't wait to see pics of the new addition.
Great pics! I need to call your friend.
Post a Comment