Thursday, February 10, 2011

My new toy!

I absolutely love my new toy that "Santa" got me this year! All my nagging paid off...what, what! I got a new camera! We went with the new Canon Rebel T2i with a 15-135mm zoom lens. And I couldn't be happier! I love the excellent pictures it takes and the HD video is so much fun to have on hand while taking pictures.  So needless to say, we definitely need to get some new external hard drives for all the photos and video I've been taking.  But here are just a few that  I love!


    (This was a recent photo shoot at the beach-in February! I love southern California)






 This is such a Zach face!
 I told him to give Wes a kiss...
 then Wes went in for one...
 and Zach took that as, "Let's tackle little bro!" Don't you love the knee in the back?!




                                                           Such a sweetie pie!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

You are a pro!!! My photo taking skills leave much to be desired. Maybe I should start dropping hints...

J, J and B said...

I will say that camera takes some great pictures, but being a good photographer does help too! :) Just wait until Wes can stand up for himself a bit more... brothers love to wrestle!!

The Shaws said...

The tackling photo looks all too familiar:) Boys will be boys. I printed my blog at blog2print. It was from Mar 2008 til Dec 2010. It cost about $85. However, I didn't click the box to "save as much space" as possible bc it made my titles all crooked. It would have been cheaper and less pages if I had done that.