Thursday, January 7, 2010

He's here!!!!


WES (middle name to be revealed shortly) BIRD January 7, 2010 9:15am 6 lbs. 11oz. 19.5 inches

These will have to do for now. My usual photographers (aka mom and sister) were busy watching Zach and working so the only pictures we have so far are a select few that Chris managed to get. And please excuse my appearance, I literally got out of the shower and raced to the hospital for fear that I was going to have him in the bathroom (labor story to follow). Let's just say this little guy was ready to come today!
We are so blessed to welcome this little guy into our home!
Stayed tuned for more pictures!!

10 comments:

Darrick said...

I can't believe that you have pictures up within 24 hours of giving birth! I am so impressed. He is absolutely beautiful, and so are you holding that fresh sweet precious gift from our Heavenly Father. We can't wait to meet him. Please give him kisses for us! Love you guys. I can't wait to hear all the details!
Megan

Phipps Family said...

Congratulations!! I checked your blog and didn't expect anything new- what a surprise. I love his name and can't wait to hear what his middle name is. I am also waiting for the birth story :)

The Birds said...

I am so excited for you guys. He is so cute. We love him already!

Shannon said...

CONGRATS! He is beautiful. You look gorgeous too. Can't wait to hear the story and see more cute pics of your new little man!

Ginger said...

He is a cute boy! I usually think most babies look the same, wrinkled and pink. He isn't. Can't wait to hear labor story b/c I'm guessing you had contractions on you way home from hanging out Wed. night. How funny! You have a cute family of four now:)

The Shaws said...

Congrats! I love the name Wes. Such a cutie!

Brandon and Lisa Bird said...

He is so handsome Lynsey. Oh, I am thrilled for your family. Zach will be a wonderful big brother. Congrats.

heather said...

CONGRATS!!! I was just browsing and didn't expect to find this fun surprise! He looks like his big brother- so cute. I like the name too. Can't wait to hear the whole story!

Shawna said...

Congratulations! Blogging on the same day that you gave birth? You're a champ! Little Wes is absolutely gorgeous and the smile on your face is absolutely radiant! We can't wait to meet him!

Monica said...

Congratulations! What a cute little guy!