He didn't want to get his hands dirty
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Happy Birthday Zach!
I can't believe my little buddy turned TWO on the 25th of January! It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. It is truly amazing how fast kids grow in such a short amount of time. He is our little rambunctious, chatterbox and we enjoy everyday with him.
He didn't want to get his hands dirty
What a little heart breaker he will be!

*I have some video of him that I will post shortly.
He didn't want to get his hands dirty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
He is adorable....but we might be a little bias too! Happy Birthday Zach!
What a big boy! 2 is such a fun age. Hope you're enjoying your two little boys! Happy Birthday Zach!
We are trying to get Ava to say big boy Zach, but she refuses. He will forever be baby Zach to her. We love you Zach! Happy Birthday!
Happy birthday Zach! Great pictures! You look fabulous Lynsey!
i need to see him!!!
Post a Comment