Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy Birthday WES!

When I say I can't believe, I mean I can't believe my little Wes is one year old (tomorrow)!  I feel like it was just yesterday I was trying to juggle having TWO boys, now I'm trying to juggle having a walking toddler and a soon-to-be three year old! Yikes! This little guy is so special to us! Here are some fun facts about Wes these days:
*He loves to be anywhere Zach is.
*Loves to mimic/imitate anything he sees. It was so cute; on Sunday I was getting sustained in a new calling at church and when everyone raises their hand he did it too! I heard a few-AWWs it was cute!
* Tells me he is "all done" and wants "more" using sign language.
* He loves to hide when I come in to get him from his crib. I walk in and see him standing there and he immediately turns around and hides his face in his blanket!
* He does the cutest little pouty face that just melts my heart.
* He is walking now-oh no!
* He loves to feed himself. I have to give him a fork or spoon too and try to distract him to get my spoon in.
*He is a little cuddler! I love it!

Here is our little guy over the year-this makes me cry!
                                                                  Newborn
One Week
                                                                  one month
                                                                  two months
                                                                   three months
                                                                         four months
                                                               five months
                                                            six months
                                                              seven months
                                                                eight months
                                                                   nine months
                                                                    ten months
                                                                 eleven months
                                                                   12 months




We love you Wes! Thanks for a wonderful first year. We can't wait to watch you grow-just not so fast okay!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Wes! We love you and can't wait to see you soon. I love the eleven month picture. Is that his model pose? :) So cute! Have a great day with the birthday boy.

Viramontes said...

What a big boy! I love that guy. Happy birthday. Adorable photos. Was that your new camera on the last photo? Love it. XOXO

Thompsons said...

So adorable lynsey!!!!! He looks more and more like you the older he gets! I really see it in the eyes. Happy Birthday Wes!

J, J and B said...

I loved this post! It's so sweet getting to know more about Wes and his personality! He's so cute and getting big so fast!!