Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

I can't believe another year has come and gone! Bye-bye 2010!  I am a major procrastinator this year and didn't get a Christmas card out or a New Years card so I'm doing a post (better than nothin'-right?)  Anyway, I like the idea that my sister Megan and friend Heather had-just state your favorite things about 2010.


1.) First and by far the best part of last year- our little WES was born! What a way to start the new year! He is such a sweet little boy and we feel so blessed to be his parents. I will dedicate a HUGE post to that little cutie because tomorrow is his birthday and he deserves one-poor kid hasn't gotten any blog time lately! We love you Wes!


2.) Fun Family Trips: Mammoth, the River, Fallon, Northern California, beach camping, San Diego Zoo.

3.) Zach got potty trained this summer! As a first time mom, this was a huge fear of mine, but it wasn't bad at all, so much better than changing diapers!

4.)Our Knott's passes were so much fun; although, I don't think I could go on those trucks one more time! This year my mom got us all Disneyland passes for Christmas :) so it will be fun to do something different!

5.) Our weekly trips to the park with my sister! I'm so lucky we live close to each other. Zach loves to play with his little LUKEY!

6.) Being so blessed-health wise! My dad was diagnosed with colon cancer this year and thankfully is doing so much better, they caught it early enough that he didn't need any Chemo/radiation! What a blessing!

7.) Getting back into sewing! I have really enjoyed all the fun little projects that keep me sane while Chris is doing his annual Christmas light business. Which brings me to # 8.


8.) I'm glad 2010 is over because it means I get my husband back.  Chris works crazy hours with his friend Sean for the holidays putting up Christmas lights. I can't complain too much because he did get me my new camera for Christmas.

9.)Fun projects with Zach! I love that he is getting older and able to get excited about doing things with me.  We love doing art, baking and making cool things out of cardboard (e.g. his new kitchen- I'll have to take a picture of it before it gets destroyed).

10.)Watching our boys become best friends. Although Wes and Zach are two years apart I can already tell they are best buds.  It will be fun to watch over their relationship blossom over the years!

1 comment:

J, J and B said...

Kids get so fun as they get older! Wes is getting there too! And, so wonderful about your dad! Here's to another year!!