me: "Zach, let's do an art project!"
zach: "Let's watch a 'little' show!" ( "little" was said with his hands close together letting me know just a little one mom)
me: "Art is way more fun than tv"
zach: "Let's have the TV be an art project!"
This kid is to clever for me! Art won! When I told him we could dip balls in paint and roll them around in a shoe box he was sold. This is a fun project I remember doing as a kid with marbles. No marbles at our house but plastic golf balls worked great!


2 comments:
i'm so gonna use that art project! ...and watching tv is the first thing wendy wants to do when she wakes up too. i try to get creative but she usually only gets her way when ryan gets up with her - so he can fall asleep on the couch :)
There are so many art projects to do... it's hard to choose! But, it's true, they're much better than the TV! I hope Chris didn't mind you using his golf balls! :)
Post a Comment